Chattishgarh Online Ration Card / Correction In Ration Card / Required Documents to apply online for Ration Card / Apply Online for Ration Card in Chattishgarh through the offiicial website at-khadya.cg.nic.in
Chattishgarh Online Ration Card
The Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Department of Chattishgarh have provided many facilities regarding Ration Card. Now you cam apply Online from official website for Ration card. You can Add or Delete members in ration card or make correction in your Ration Card online. As we know that ration Card is necessary Document for availing various advantages/subsidy under Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Department. Through this article we are providing complete details to apply online for ration car din Chattishgarh State.
The state Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department and Civil Supplies Corporation Raipur Chhattisgarh has provided the above poverty line, below poverty line and Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card facility under their PDS online system. Details are provided below.
List of Required Documents :
If you are going to apply for ration card online, you have to produce following documents along with application form. List of required documents are given below.
- Application form along with two passport size photo of whole family, residents proof.
- Voter Identity card, Driving License, Extract of electoral roll, Latest telephone bill which should on the applicant name, Identity card issued by the Government or public sector.You can submit a copy of any of above mentioned documents as residents proof.
- Affidavit stating the income level of Family attested by lawyer.
How to Apply for Ration Card ?
To apply to get a New Ration Card through Chhattisgarh State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited by offline with filling required details of applicant family along their members.We have provided complete procedure of applying for Ration card in steps, which are mentioned below.
- First of all download Ration card application form from the official website or you can get it from S.D.M. Office or nearest Ration Card Office.
- Fill up all details which are asked in application form and requirement for which you want card BPL / APL / AAY in the application form.
- Attach all documents for address, photo, all members’ details and other required affidavit.If you applied for the BPL / AAY card then attach your income certificate or affidavit for income.
- After that handover it to the office person / operator in the center and get the acknowledgment slip.The fee for the ration card is fixed by the State Government at Rs.5, which needs to be deposited at the time of submitting the application form.
Note: Acknowledgment slip is necessary because you can track your application status through official website from main page section.
How to Track Ration Card Application Status
First of visit to the official portal www.choice.gov.in. Click on the link check status of ration card application form.After that fill up all details which are asked with the help of acknowledgment slip.Click on submit button, your application status will be displayed on your screen.
Details of ration Card Department in Chattishgarh
Name of the Department : Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Chhattisgarh,
Address : Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Chhattisgarh,
New Capital, Matralay, Raipur Chhattisgarh-492002.
Contact Number: 0771-2510962
Official Website: khadya.cg.nic.in