Delete Name from Ration Card / Document required to Delete Name from ration card / Correction In Ration card Online / How to Delete Name in Ration Card through the official website.
Delete Name from Ration Card
All the State Government have provided various facilities such that you can make correction in ration card through online mode. In this article we are going to discuss about how we can delete or remove name in ration card. We have provide both online and offline procedure to delete name from ration card. First of all we will discuss about the situations under which a person thinks of removing a name from a ration card.These situations are mentioned below.
- if a person becomes separate from his or her family.
- Marriage of Girl
- Death of family Member
If you want to delete name from ration card you can follow any one of method which are given below.
Delete Name from Ration Card Offline
- First of all visit to the S.D. office or nearest Ration Card office and collect Correction Application form.
- Fill up application form and attach required documents along with application form.
- After that handover it to the office person / operator in the center and get the acknowledgment slip.
- After verification by the officer, your correction will be updated and duplicate Ration card will be sent at your address.
It generally takes about 7 to 15 days to delete a name from the Ration Card. However, a lot depends whether the documents are ready or not.
Delete Name from Ration Card Online
- First of all visit to the official website.Click on the link Make Correction in ration card.
- After that fill up detail in the application form which are asked.
- Upload scanned documents and recent passport size photo.
- After that click on the submit button. After verification details in ration card will be updated and you will be able to download duplicate Ration card from the same portal.
Note: You are advised to go the offline method because it has much benefit and you will get all types of clarification and you can even get the acknowledgement number. With the help of acknowledgement number you will be able to track your application status.
Documents Required to Delete Name from Ration Card
In case of modification in ration card, applicant should produce following documents :-
- Application Form and latest family photogrpah
- Death Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Photocopy of Old Ration Card is also required.
Fees for Deletion of name from Ration Card : Generally, Rs. 5/- or Rs. 10/- is taken as the fee for Deletion of Name from Ration Card. However, this could differ from one state to another state.